The Vig Uptown

Complete gut and adaptive reuse remodel of a Ralph Haver designed Bank of America building built in 1953. This new restaurant buildout included a full kitchen, dining room, bar area and a covered patio with a service bar, pivot windows, fire pits and a Bocce ball court. The original bank vault was preserved and turned into a wine and cold storage room, and serves as the back wall of the bar.

Comments are closed.